The Amazon cloud has taken the world by storm. It has proven to be an economical solution for application delivery and an agile platform for software development teams. MomentumSI has been successfully delivering solutions on the Amazon cloud since its inception.
Our expertise spans the entire delivery life-cycle:
- Migrate existing systems to AWS
- Architected for AWS (elastic scaling, highly available, globally deployed)
- Designed with native AWS services (ElastiCache, Beanstalk, RDS, etc.)
- Configured with modern SA tools (Puppet, Chef)
- Deployed with fully automated CloudFormation orchestrated provisioning stacks
- Hosted on the Amazon cloud across regions and availability zones
- Automated backups and disaster recovery
- Monitored with CloudWatch and custom application monitors
- Bridging on-premise data centers with cloud providers (Direct Connect, Storage Gateway, VPC)
Delivery Model on AWS
Deliver your next custom application development or integration project on Amazon with confidence. MomentumSI offers three delivery models:
Momentum Made – Our premier delivery model, Momentum Made, is a fully outsourced offering. From project management, requirements, through architecture, design, coding, testing and release – MomentumSI delivers the solution for you. Initial requirements are delivered via a time & materials contract and the build phase is delivered in either T&M or fixed fee.
Migrate with Momentum – Migrating to the AWS cloud by expert Amazon consultants reduces the delivery time and costs. Our consulting solutions take the risk out of your migration project.
Designed by Momentum – Leverage our experience in architecture and design with our Designed by Momentum solution. Your team knows your product; we know Amazon and agile delivery models. With Designed by Momentum, the two teams work together to create the optimal solution. These engagements are delivered on a time and materials basis. In some cases our consultants work on-premise for all or part of the delivery.
Audited by Momentum – For those customers that already have a solution under construction or in production on AWS, we offer Audited by Momentum. Our audits review over 150 best practices. Customers are given a scorecard and an improvement plan.
For more information on our solutions for Amazon, contact us: